Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tyrannosaurus and The Blue Train

Tyranno-Manz is extremely fond of a certain bright blue train and his associates. He has quite a few of the wooden variety, plus a length of track. And he loves them. He talks about them all the time. He details tiny plot points of episodes as only a two-year-old can. He lines other toys up to pretend they are trains and spends quite a lot of time smacking one toy with another and shouting "Biff!"

He loves trains.

So yesterday morning, I woke to find Tyrannosaurus lying behind me on the bed, his head rammed against my backside. He was saying something, but I couldn't quite understand him, because of that whole being asleep thing. So I shifted away from him, and settled back down. Only to find his forehead pressed, once again, against my rear. I finally woke up enough to hear what he was saying.

As he rammed his head into me, he was muttering to himself, saying "Shunt, shunt, shunt."

No comments: