Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Ranting Post No One But Me Will Understand

I'm disgruntled tonight. Mopey. Pouting. Gloomy. Irritable. Grumpy. Bitchy.

For once, I want something that I want. Anything, really. Just one thing that I want. I don't want to wait. I don't want to delay gratification. I don't want to accept a half-assed measure. I want something new and shiny and "just right" and I want it right now.

I'm a large ball of stifled creativity at the moment, which always makes me prickly. I can't get the words in my head to come out on paper (or into the computer, as the case may be). I can't get the foggy, nebulous pictures in my head to become concrete images. Of course, it would help if I had paints and canvas on which to create those pictures...

Basically, I want things. There are several things that I've put off, waited on, been patient about. And tonight I'm tired of being patient. Maybe I just need more sleep. I'm sure that tomorrow I can be patient and pleasant and enjoy doing the things I HAVE to do, instead of hating them enough to mope and do nothing while thinking of the things I want to do.

Oh yeah, and it would help if I could just have that one thing I really want.

No comments: